Readmission of Former Students

A student who discontinues enrollment with Wofford and who wishes to return must apply to the Office of the Registrar for readmission.  The Application for Readmission, deposit, and Verification of Good Standing (if necessary) must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester/term in which the student plans to re-enroll.  The readmission application is not considered complete until the Registrar's Office receives all items.  A student's status to be readmitted will not be evaluated until the application is complete.

Students that completed coursework at another institution of higher education during their absence from Wofford must submit an official transcript from the institution(s) attended as well as the Verification of Good Standing form.  The Verification of Good Standing form needs to to be completed by the Dean of Students (or equivalent) at the other institution.  Both the Application for Readmission and the Verification of Good Standing can be found on the Registrar’s website.  All items - the application, verification of good standing and official transcripts - should be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office. 

Readmission of former students is determined and approved by the Registrar's Office.  Other campus offices, including the Dean of Students, Wellness Center, and the Business Office, may be contacted to determine a student's eligibility to re-enroll.